Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome to Essentially Savannah



Welcome to the first blog for Essentially Savannah.  My plan is to showcase the many uses of the amazing oils from doTERRA.  The Certified Theraputic Grade oils are so versatile and can be used internally, topically or aromatically.  

So here is the Intro....and pictured above is the Intro Kit!

First question I usually get is "how did you hear about this stuff?"   One word....Mom!  My mother was introduced by a long time friend of mine to help her knee heal from abusing herself trying to "clean" the grout of her tile floors.  When it worked within just a few days, she told me about it.  I am a mom as well and have two awesome daughters.  It is just these two sweet girls don't always like bedtime.  My own mother knew of my struggle to have bedtime go well so she sent me Lavender and Lemon.  

I have tried essential oils before this so I was really not expecting much to happen.  After years of travelling for a living, I never found Lavender products to do much for my sleep.  Why would this stuff be different?  But to be nice and remain open minded, I gave them a shot.  One drop of each oil on each foot.

Bedtime went from a hour and a half struggle that makes political negotiations seem like child's play to 30 minutes and a question from my oldest..."can I go lay in my bed?"  After my husband and I picked our jaws off the floor, we gladly put the girls in their bed.  Done. 

Now, you would think we were convinced.  Nope.  I figured it was a fluke.  So we repeated the process.  After 4 days, we were sold.  We needed at the very least Lavender and Lemon oil.  

My mother had sent me a few more oils to try since I am also pregnant.  DigestZen became my own personal experiment.  Heartburn during pregnancy is just one of my many talents!  I can breath fire better than a dragon.  I tried it for 3 days and within seconds the heartburn was gone.  I was amazed.  Add that oil to the list!

Fast forward.  I ordered the biggest kit we could afford.  I started sharing the oils with friends.  I have not convinced everyone to love the oils as I do but I never give up.  

I have learned so many uses for the oils and just keep learning.  

You can check all the products out on my doTERRA site

or on Facebook: EssentiallySavannah



No comments:

Post a Comment