Wednesday, April 10, 2019






Welcome….or for those of you who remember our old blog Essentially Savannah, welcome back!  Yes, it has been 4 years since I last blogged.  That sounds like a confession but it is more than that.  I didn’t quit my business.  In fact, to give you all a bit of an update, my last entry was January 3, 2015.  I had just been accepted into my first round of doTERRA Diamond Club  then we received news that our blog needed to stop.  It was the “dark times of doTERRA”.  The compliance days.  My blog was one of the first shutdown due to the fact I was not going to have an enormous amount of time to rewrite 53+ posts (I think I flat deleted some) while traveling and meeting people face to face to share my love of oils.

Two more rounds of Diamond Club, my kids have gotten older….so have I and well, I really want to blog again.  For those who don’t know me, I am a mother of 3 kids who have embraced acting, a former airline captain who loves all sort of crazy music from The Beatles to Green Day to Rixton to Carrie Underwood to King & Country.  We homeschool to accommodate crazy schedules and embrace the individual.  I love an independent thinker…even though it frustrates me when they don’t clean their room.

You will hopefully experience some of the great content you loved before such as The Spot but with some extras.  See, through all of this struggle, I have learned some serious lessons about myself, these fabulous oils, my team and the power of being grateful. 


I hope you will stick around to experience the love I have for essential oils but also learn ways to kick the toxins out of your home and out of your mind.  My hope is to also inspire a few of you to start seeing yourself as your best self.  In the words of the great Dusty Crophopper from Disney’s Plane, “I’m just trying to prove that maybe, just maybe, I can do more that what I was built for.”

Glad your here!



1 comment: