Sunday, April 14, 2019

Don't Ya Love a Great Surprise!

After 6 years of using, sharing and loving my oils, I am still surprised at the successes I have with their many uses.  For those who are just starting to look at essential oils for their homes, let me just state this one fact: they do far more than make things smell great.  Well, that is if you use a high quality, pure, therapeutic grade oil.  Ensure the oils you use are highly tested by a third party to ensure there is some distance between testing results and pressure to sell.  

What have been my most recent surprises…..so many.




Let’s start with what I will call the unsung hero of Thyme essential oil.  For years, this oil was my “other Oregano”.  Thyme is a fabulous oil to support your immune system.  I adore it diluted with Wild Orange when that cough is just lingering a bit longer than I want.  But the surprise……



Thyme…diluted because it is a hot oil…rubbed over your liver can chill you out in a matter of minutes.  Yeah, seriously.  All the oils have both physical and emotional properties and Thyme helps you let go of all the negative feelings and release the anger and rage you might feel when frustrations escalate.  A little Wild Orange isn’t so bad to add to this mix as well.   Wild Orange makes just about everyone happy after all.


My second surprise came as I have been searching for some answers to overall wellness.  See, for the last few years my body has been acting up on me.  Doctors are a bit confused but I am still firmly in the camp of “hey it’s my thyroid misbehaving again.”  As I looked up help for this option, I learned a few new oils that supported my body.  Balance & Geranium.  I have always heard Lemongrass, Myrrh and Clove but never Balance & Geranium.  I adore these two so this was a huge win for me.  Balance does have Frankincense and really does do more that just help our mood.  Geranium is excellent for hormone support, liver & kidney support as well as supporting your circulatory system.  Guidance also suggested that if there was discomfort to apply Deep Blue right over the thyroid gland. WOAH what?  


Yes, Deep Blue over the the thyroid.  I thought for sure this would be a bust but I was happily proven wrong.  When I tried this method, my body was full of little aches and pains.  Within minutes, they eased and I felt better.  Just 2 drops over the thyroid and a full body solution.  I am thrilled and shocked.  Yes...the Deep Blue Rub would work well too.  I just prefer the oil.  

As I am heading to see the Prime Meridian doctors in Nashville, TN, I plan to share all of these things with them.  For one, I think these might be clues to help them help me.  I love the fact they have a philosophy of incorporating Western medicine with our doTERRA essential oils. The other reason I will share is maybe it can help someone else.  Just like this blog.  
My hope is that my surprises help you and you will find a way to share these with others.

Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment