Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oh Frank, I love you!


Frank is not the name of my husband, it is the nickname of one of my favorite oils.  Frankincense.   Many call it "The King of Oils" for good reason.  

Many of you know Frank from the Bible.  Three wisemen journeyed to bring Baby Jesus the gifts of Frankincense, Myrhh and Gold.  Three precious gifts for one precious child.  Have you ever wondered why?

Well, one researcher said it this way:

 "Frankincense has been touted for it’s medicinal and soothing properties. Herbalists say it is calming, restorative, gently clarifying, and meditative. Frankincense oil is thought to have stimulating, toning, and warming properties. The ancient world used it for treating depression. We recognize the word “incense” in its name and we understand that ancient people burned frankincense, believing it to carry their prayers to heaven."

In our modern world,we can still use Frank for many of the same reasons.  It does have calming and restorative properties.  Here is a video showing the power of Frankincense.




How do I use Frank?  I do 2 drops under my tongue once a day.  I will be perfectly honest and tell you it is not the best taste.  It is short lived in taste but provides long term benefits.  As a woman with hypothryroidism,  I have noticed over the years my eye brows and lashes thinning.  As a mother of three kids under 4, I have noticed my brain feeling scattered.  When I take the Frankincense under my tongue I notice my head is clearer and my eye lashes and brows are thickening.

I have read testimonies of sciatica and carpel tunnel pains disappearing after daily use.  Studies have been conducted showing the power of Frank over cancer.  There are so many benefits.  Add a drop of Frank to your Deep Blue rub to enhance the pain killing properties.  Feeling the afternoon drag...check out this video:


I have heard so many times from other oil users, "when in doubt, go with Frank!"  I now know why!  What a precious, potent oil to use daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment